West Wave centre details
Updated Saturday 27 February 2021
Auckland: ALERT LEVEL 3
Rest of New Zealand: ALERT LEVEL 2
The Government has announced that Auckland will move up to Alert Level 3 at 6am, Sunday 28 February for 7 days, therefore our centre will be closed.
- Group fitness classes
- Learn to Swim
- OSCAR programmes
- Pools (including spas, saunas and steam rooms)
- Recreation/Term programmes
If you have a membership with us, this will be automatically suspended until we can reopen again.
If you are enrolled in Learn to Swim we will be emailing families with additional information by midday Wednesday.
We will keep this page up-to-date with the latest information when we have it available, but for now please keep practicing good hygiene, social distancing, noting your whereabouts, wearing a mask, and getting tested if you have any symptoms. You can find the latest information on COVID-19 and the lockdown itself on the Ministry of Health's dedicated COVID-19 website.
Stay safe, Tāmaki Makaurau!
Updated Monday 22 February 2021
Welcome to Alert Level 1 Auckland!
We did it! As of Monday 22 February at 11.59pm Auckland will move to Alert level 1.
All services are back operating as of Tuesday 23 February.
Check out our COVID-19 customer information page FAQs.
Learn to swim members
- Please keep an eye out for an email update
Group Fitness members
- Take a look at the Alert Level 1 group fitness timetable here
- Please continue to book your space in advance
- To book a Hydrotherapy class, please use the sign in sheets
Just a few friendly reminders too...
- Please keep practicing good hygiene
- Bring a drink bottle and towel, always - No towel = No workout!
- Wipe equipment before and after use
- If you are sick, please stay home
- and remember...please sign in using the covid tracer app or sign in at reception
Wednesday 17 February 2021
Welcome to Alert level 2, Auckland!
Thank you for your commitment to preventing the spread of COVID-19 these last few days – we are happy to be reopening our doors from 18 February 2021.
Our member and staff’s health and safety are our top priority at Alert Level 2, and things will look different and we do have restrictions in place. Please see the Covid-19 page for further details.
Services Opening are:
- Group Fitness
- Main Pool (lane swimming and water walking only for 17 years & over)
- Wave Pool - NO play swimming (lane swimming and water walking only for 17 years & over)
- Learn to Swim classes
- Hydrotherapy pool open (MAX 10 people at one time)
Services remaining closed are:
- Sauna/Steam room
- Leisure swimming (NO play swimming)
Please note that there will be NO Lane swimming & Water walking for children under 17 years of age until Level 1 when social distancing restrictions are lifted.
- Please check in using the QR code at the main reception every time you visit
- NO CASH will be accepted