COVID-19 customer information
Our services under COVID-19 Alert Level 1
Updated 9 June 2020
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), please click here.
- Kauri Kids centres and Out of school care (OSCAR) programmes
- Group fitness classes
- Most pools will open from Wednesday 3 June (check the website of your chosen centre for any closures, however)
- Some spas, saunas and steam rooms (check with your local centre)
- Contracted facilities (YMCA, CLM and Belgravia)
- Venue hire and facility bookings (check with your local centre)
Closed/Suspended until further notice:
- Learn to Swim
- Recreation programmes and sports leagues
Your safety is our priority
Following the move to Alert Level 1, we are implementing a phased reopening of services across our network of owned and operated leisure centres. Refer to our frequently asked questions for more details.
What you need to do when visiting our centres
Here are some things you can do to help us make sure our centres are as safe as possible for you, other customers, and our staff:
- Please follow the Ministry of Health advice at www.covid19.govt.nz .If you feel unwell, you must stay home.
- Use contactless payments if possible.
- Bring a sweat towel. No towel = no workout.
- Clean equipment before and after use with the disinfectant spray and paper towels provided.
- Do not spit anywhere in the facility, it is a health and safety risk.
- Children in Kauri Kids and OSCAR will be required to bring their own drink bottle and food.
- Shower and change at home if possible, otherwise showers are available and we ask that you limit your showers to four minutes.
- Please follow the instructions of staff at all times.
What we’re doing to protect our customers and staff against the spread of COVID-19
We are doing everything we can to protect the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff, including:
- Enhanced daily cleaning procedures and safety protocols.
- You may see staff wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Possible reduced opening hours to allow for additional cleaning of our centres at the start and end of each day.
- Restricting available services. Keep an eye on this page for our latest service updates.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
Find the latest COVID-19 information at covid19.govt.nz.