Who can use the spa
All users must be 17 years and older.
Do not use if you:
- are pregnant
- have a serious illness
- have a heart condition
- have high or low blood pressure
- have a respiratory condition
- have any other medical condition which may affect your reaction to heat.
What spa users must do
- Take a break after 15 minutes.
- Use a towel or mat to sit on.
- Shower and towel dry before and after using the spa.
- Remember to drink plenty of water.
- Exit immediately if you are uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy and seek the assistance of staff.
What spa users must not do
- Do not use oil or lotion.
- Do not spit.