Who can use the spa
All users must be 17 years and older. With the exception of Tepid Baths as users under 14yo can use the spa and must be accompanied by an adult.
Do not use if you:
- are pregnant
- have a serious illness
- have a heart condition
- have high or low blood pressure
- have a respiratory condition
- have any other medical condition which may affect your reaction to heat.
What spa users must do
- Take a break after 15 minutes.
- Shower and towel dry before and after using the spa.
- Remember to drink plenty of water.
- Exit immediately if you are uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy and seek the assistance of staff.
What spa users must not do
- Do not use oil or lotion.
- Do not spit.