myLEISURE makes it easier for you to manage Pools and Leisure services online.
It is a safe and secure online service to pay for memberships and book group fitness classes.
We will add more features to myLEISURE over time.
Create an account
To begin using myLEISURE, you will need to create an account.
Existing Pools and Leisure members
You must be over 18 years old to create a myLEISURE account.
You will need to sign up with:
- your date of birth
- the email address you provided when you became a member.
You will then receive a verification email with the link that will allow you to create a password.
You should know
Use the same email you gave us when you first became a member. If that email is not unique to you but shared with family (over 18) who are also members, a message will prompt you to contact us with an alternative email address. We will let you know when we amend your personal record, so you can register online.
It will take you about five minutes to create an account.
See this Beginner’s Guide video
If you want to become a member, you need to purchase a membership online.
You will need to:
- select the type of membership
- provide your date of birth
- provide a personal, unique email address.
You will then receive a verification email with the link that will allow you to create a password, complete personal details and pay.
If you don’t receive a verification email, check your ‘junk’ or ‘spam folders. Use a private, personal email address as some workplaces block external emails.
The final step in setting up your myLEISURE account is an email confirmation with instruction to:
- contact the centre
- make your first appointment
- get your membership card.
Now you can start managing your account and booking classes online.
Get started with myLEISURE
Use Chrome or Edge web browsers.
Once logged in you can create a shortcut by adding the https://portal.aucklandleisure.co.nz URL to your favourites
What you can do with myLEISURE
Currently you can:
Purchase a new membership
- Pay your membership in full or set-up direct debit payments.
- Pay for defaulted direct debit payments online.
- Use your dashboard to see outstanding payments, manage your membership and personal details.
- Get and activate your membership card so you can register for myLEISURE – this will allow you to renew your membership and book classes online.
Book group fitness classes online
- View timetables a week in advance.
- Join group fitness classes related to your membership up to a week in advance.
- Be notified of any class cancellations by email.
- Receive confirmation of a booked class in a form of an admission ticket.
You don’t need to do anything with the admission ticket, just scan your membership card upon arrival.
If you have problems with your password, you can reset it within myLEISURE.
For general inquiries about the portal, contact us on 09 301 0101
between 7am and 7pm, 7 days a week.