COVID-19 customer information
Our services operating/not operating*
Tuesday April 7 2020
• Memberships - Gym/Swim: No action required for our members - all memberships were automatically suspended on Friday 20 March.
• Group Fitness classes: All classes are cancelled until further notice.
• Learn to Swim: Lessons for the remainder of the term are cancelled. All Learn to Swim customers have been emailed with regards to the refund process - if you didn't receive this email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. At this stage, we are not taking enrolments for Term Two swim lessons.
• Holiday Programmes: We are not currently taking bookings for the upcoming holidays. We will provide an update next week regarding existing bookings.
• Recreation: All programmes are suspended. We will be in touch to arrange refunds/credits.
• Out & About activities: All suspended until further notice.
• Venue hire bookings: All bookings are cancelled until further notice. We will be in touch next week to arrange refunds/credits where applicable.
• Kauri Kids ECE: Kauri Kids centres are closed until further notice, per guidance from the Ministry of Education. We will be in touch over the next two weeks with customers who have pre-paid bookings to arrange any refunds or credits, where applicable.
• OSCAR before and after-school care: OSCAR progammes are closed until further notice, per guidance from the Ministry of Education. We will be in touch over the next two weeks with customers who have pre-paid bookings to arrange any refunds or credits, where applicable.
Please note: No admin fees will be charged for cancellations.
*Services will be updated following guidance from the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Education.
Auckland Council to close pools, leisure and recreation centres to reduce risk of COVID-19 transmission
All Auckland Council Pools and Leisure centres (as of close of business Friday 20 March 2020) and childcare services, including Kauri Kids ECE centres and OSCAR programmes (as of close of business Monday 23 March 2020), will be temporarily closed until further notice.
The decision has been made based on the Government’s guidance relating to COVID-19 in New Zealand.
We know the impact of closing these services will have on our customers. However, the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff and communities in Auckland is our utmost priority.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow the advice from the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Education.
Finding the latest information:
For all COVID-19 health advice and information, please go to covid19.govt.nz.
If you have these symptoms, phone Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or your local doctor for the most up to date professional advice.